Our Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Tim Richardson, has been invited to speak at the 2019 Passenger Terminal Conference and Exhibition in London, hosted by Heathrow Airport from March 26-28, 2019. Richardson will be co-presenting with Jim Tyrell, Chief Revenue Officer of Philadelphia International Airport.
Title: Generating Significant Non-Aeronautical Revenue Through a Customized Pouring Rights Agreement
Time: March 28, 2019, 9:05AM – 9:35AM
Location: Room 2
Pouring rights agreements (PRAs) are a ubiquitous best practice between large beverage companies and premier properties like universities, arenas, stadiums, theme parks, hotel companies and restaurant companies. But they are just now emerging as a best practice for airports around the world. Why? What are the financial and other benefits that airports can expect to achieve by having a PRA? What are some of the challenges? Using real-world, current examples of airport-sector PRAs in place and currently under development, this presentation will summarize everything airport executives need to know about how to pursue a PRA for their airports.
The Audience Will Learn:
- The business case for and the main components of a pouring rights agreement (PRA) with Coca-Cola or PepsiCo
- Why PRAs are ubiquitous at other venues and starting to become a best practice in the airport sector now
- How PRAs can be customized for any airport’s operating model or desire to feature local or specialty beverage products
- Real-world examples of PRAs currently in place or in development at several airports in the USA and globally
- The financial and other benefits and some challenges that airports can expect when doing their own PRAs
Learn more about the presentation on the conference website.
About Passenger Terminal Conference & Exhibition:
Passenger Terminal Conference is one of the most highly regarded airport terminal conferences in the world, with over 1,775 conference attendees from over 100 countries. The associated exhibition is the world’s largest exhibition, showcasing over 300 vendors servicing the airport industry.
Meet Us There:
Interested in attending the conference and hearing the presentation? Register today.
If you’re planning to attend, be sure to send us a note. Tim would love to meet you in person and treat you to a beverage of your choice.