Enliven CEO and founder Tim Richardson will be presenting on the emerging trend and best practice of pouring rights within the airport industry. Register now to attend.
Webinar Details from ACI North America:
ACI-NA Webinar: Pouring Rights
Thursday, June 7, 2018
2:00pm – 3:15pm (ET)
Managing the strategic delivery of in-terminal concessions at North American airports is becoming increasingly complex. Many factors, both external and internal, influence the opportunities and constraints that govern the provision of in-terminal concessions. However, airports continue to creatively reinvent their concession programs to improve the travel experience and explore new revenue streams.
ACI-NA is committed to providing a platform for discussion and education for our membership as they continue to improve their concessions program. One topic of interest is Pouring Rights and we are pleased to offer a 75 minute webinar on the subject.
Amy Snyder, Property & Contract Administrator, Boise Airport
- Linda Dunn, Supply Chain Industry Expert
- Bryan Loden, Vice President, Business Development, HMSHost
- Michael Mullaney, Executive Vice President, Hudson Group
- Tim Richardson, Chief Executive Officer, Enliven, LLC
- Renee Tedesco, Vice President of Business Development, Paradies Lagardère
- James Tyrrell, Chief Revenue Officer, Philadelphia International Airport
- Joe Waller, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Gateway
Additional speakers will be confirmed in the coming weeks.